Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daddy and Me

The other night we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. For some unknown reason, Mommy wanted Daddy and me to dress alike. I didn't mind. I mean, I want to be just like him in every other way - why not dress like him?
It was even more fun when we both started playing guitars. Daddy and BD! We make great twins! I mean, I can barely tell us apart!

It was so fun playing with Daddy - just the two of us. Daddy played my favorite song "Hey!" and I looked like I was playing with him. (I think I pretended very well.)

The truth was, though, Daddy's guitar was better than mine. It was bigger and played better songs. Mine only plays Wiggles songs, which are cool, but just not the same. It only took a minute or two for me to toss my guitar and get in on the real thing.

Fortunately for me Daddy is okay with sharing. What a perfect night! I got to look like Daddy, play and sing like Daddy, and Mommy even got it on film.

You know, Mommy says I'm a lucky little boy. Well, duh! I get to have MY Daddy!

No comments: