Friday, March 6, 2009

The Museum

Last week Daddy and Mommy took me out for the day. I was excited. I thought we were going to the beach, but it turned out we were going to a "Museum". I didn't know what a Museum was. It's hard to get excited, or complain, when you don't know where you're going. So I didn't say anything else until we got there.
For the record, Museums are the COOLEST!!! The first thing we saw when we got there was a room where you made bubbles. BIG bubbles. Check out Daddy's amazing bubble.

I tried, but I didn't get anything except wet. I wish I could make big bubbles.

Another man made big bubbles with his hand. They weren't as big as Daddy's, but they were still plenty big. This one was bigger than my head.

They also had a funny spot where you could put colorful balls in the air and they floated. I don't get it, but I love it! I put three in at once and tried to catch them again, but they just floated around. Cool!

The best part of the whole Museum was the Water Place. It was a little room full of sinks and tubs. I got to wear a big blue shirt and throw balls in the water. I love playing in the water! I could have stayed there all day and I cried when Daddy dragged me away.

We also saw a room full of wheels and a great big fire truck. It was a very good day. I want to go back to the Museum and see all of it again, but especially the Water Place. Mommy says we'll go and take Laney and her family. I'm good with that. I just know she would love it too.

Laney, have your Mommy call my Mommy! We'll do lunch!

3 comments:

Brad said...

There is a lot of joy on that cute little face. Thanks for making our grandson's days so special. We're excited about the upcoming move and lookin forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Love Grandpa Brad

Lyles said...

Brady's huge smile is so cute in the picture with the balls floating. You look super cute too Laura!

Yaya said...

Fantastic pics!!! Can't wait to play with Brady.