I guess if Mommy and Daddy say so we have to Move, but I don't have to be happy about it. What will I do without Laney? Will I still be able to see Grandpa D and Grandma G all the time? I am USED to this place. What if I don't like the new place?Mommy I will still see Laney and my grandparents all the time. Anyway, she says it doesn't matter. We are Moving and that's that. Humph.
Well, I'm not helping a bit. No, not one little bit. Moving takes a lot of energy and I don't have any to spare from playing and making messes.
The only good thing I can see about Moving is that Grandma comes over a lot. You see, Mommy spends a lot of her time putting things into boxes now and Grandma plays with me so I'm not lonely.
Grandma says Mommy has to put EVERYTHING in boxes. Hmmm... Mommy better not try to put MY stuff in boxes.
1 comment:
Moving is a hastle but the quality of your daily life should increase with the extra room. We're looking forward to seeing you all in about a week! Love Grandpa Brad
Post a Comment