One time, when she didn't remember my bib, Grandma found a Big Black Bib for me to wear. Daddy pretended to be the highchair (Mommy always forgets THAT!) and Mommy fed me. I was pretty hungry, so at first I didn't take much notice of the Big Black Bib. Really, thinking back, I'm shocked. I must have been starving to miss something as obvious as the Big Black Bib, don't you think?
Now, I like to taste my fingers now and then while I eat dinner. I find it cleanses the palate delightfully. (Don't ask where I learn phrases like that ...I don't know either.) So, that night, when I went to stick my hand in my mouth, it didn't taste quite right. THAT's when I discovered the Big Black Bib.

I LOVED IT! It covered all of me! None of my bibs at home do that! They barely cover my neck and collar. This one covered everything but my legs! I know it drove Mommy crazy, but the truth is I found the Big Black Bib irresistible! I couldn't eat, I couldn't talk, and I just couldn't leave that thing alone!

I really have a fun life, don't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment