Sunday, November 18, 2007

What to do with a Slinky

The other day I was playing at Grandma G and Grandpa D's when I found a new toy. After looking it over, and tasting it a few times, I figured out what it's for. Mommy called it a slinky and when I showed her how to play with it, she laughed. In fact everyone laughs when I play with it. Why?
Didn't I do it right? Well, never mind. I like my way best.

(if you want to see me play with it check it out on You-Tube!)

2 comments:

Yaya said...

The slinky film is hilarious. We all watched it this weekend and howled. I'm impressed he didn't let go with his hand and whap himself in the mouth.

Bellamama said...

I think the first time he tried this he let go with both hand and mouth at the same time and it snapped in the middle! He thought it was great!