When I first met him I didn't make the best impression. Well, I was hungry, tired, and had just woken up. Not my fault. I didn't want anyone but Mommy just then. Meeting someone new was a little overwhelming. I admit I cried pretty hard, but I got lunch and then I got a good look at Grampy. Well, he's pretty great!
This picture was taken very early in the morning when I couldn't sleep. I made Mommy take me in the front rooms and there was Grampy! He couldn't sleep either! I was so pleased that he was up with me, I had to give him a hug.Grampy liked to clear his throat. At least that's what he called that noise he made. What a weird sound! It startled me every time! He did it while I was eating and it was very distracting!
Grampy said he wanted to keep me. He wanted Mommy to leave me with him and Granny for a long time. I have to admit it was very tempting. Granny has such a great lap and I am determined to find out what "clearing the throat" means. But Mommy said we had to go home. I guess she was right, but we have to back soon! I miss Grampy and Granny too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment