
So when they sat me down to help, I ingored them and gave my complete attention to the fabulous, and very tasty, fun of chewing up newspaper. Can you blame me? I mean, it's not like they would have let me use the knife anyway! So, they carved little faces in the orange "Pumpkins" and then, I'll admit, they were a little more interesting.

Mine was particularly interesting. Mommy says it looks like me. I'm not sure how to take that. I tried to get a good look at it, but they wouldn't let me play with it or taste it.
I've decided not to make any decisions about pumpkins until I see them more of them.On the actual special day, Hallo'een, Mommy put me in a onesie with a red dragon on it and then into a very fuzzy and very cool orange and black sleeper with a hood. Mommy and Daddy told everyone I was a crouching tiger and a hidden dragon. What the heck does THAT mean?!
At least I was warm.As I said, it's a weird day.
Hallo'een was fun, though. I got to carry around an orange bag that looked suspicously like the pumpkins at home. (Who was the obsessed idiot who came up with cutting up big orange balls?) People put crinkly little toys in my bag and I got to play with a few of them. They are all gone somehow. Where did they go? I'll have to ask Mommy about that...

We also went to a big party and Grandma G and Grandpa D were there! So was Aunt Karren! She walked me around and around and introduced me to lots of people. We had so much fun! Mommy says this picture looks like we're dancing. What is dancing? Is it fun?
I still don't get the fuzzy outfit thing and I still don't think I approve of cutting up unoffending orange balls, but I enjoyed the special day. I hope another one comes soon.
2 comments:
Brady you look so cute in your Halloween costume!
I love that little stripey pajama. So cute and looks very cosy!
Post a Comment