Saturday, November 17, 2007

Grandpa's Game

Grandpa plays a very cool game with me. He makes his finger go up and down over my lips and I make noises. The result is wonderful sound! I can't explain it... You''l just have to do it yourself and see how fun it is.

if you have trouble figuring out how to do it, just ask me and I'll show you.

Even if Grandpa isn't there to help me show you, I'll do it myself, because I'm a Big Boy and I know how. I'll admit when I do it it's not as fast as when Grandpa does it, but it's better than not doing it at all.

So, every time I see Grandpa I can't help but show him how clever I am to play our game. It's actually a hint, of course, because I like it best when he does it with me. He always gets the point and then we play our favorite game!

No comments: