Friday, February 6, 2009

Beloved Bed

Is it just me or are beds just awesome? Mommy laughs at me for asking to be put to bed. She says most kids hate to go to bed. They must be crazy!

Well, maybe I just have a really great bed. It's so soft and full of cuddly blankets, it gives me a view of the whole house, the walls are great for kicking, and it's in the best location - right by the toy box!

I can pull out any toys I want and get them into the bed with me. Bedtime is never boring at our house. The funny thing is I usually fall asleep before I can get much playing in. Still, it's nice to have the option.

Always before I go to bed there are certain things I have to have. My ducky, a juice (though Mommy usually puts a lot more water than juice), and my fuzzy Tigger and Pooh blanket. Everything else I get with me is great, but not strictly necessary.

I think bedtime is great. In fact, I think it's nap time. My bed is calling.
I'm out of here.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wow we have a lot in common! I, Becca Rappleye, am obsessed with pillows and my mommy puts a lot of water in my "juice" when I'm not looking. She thinks she is soooooo sneaky!