Mommy and Daddy took me to see a show a little while ago (don't ask me when, I'm not good at times). It was on a stage with bright lights and we sat in seats way up high. See, this is the stage. Isn't it pretty? Mommy and Daddy called the show a Disney Show. I don't know what a Disney is, but in fact the show was all about my favorite TV characters. Handy Manny is my favorite (of course), but I also like Mouse (Mickey and Minnie), Pooh and Tigger, and Rocket.
We sat way up high and no one else was there, so I had room to run and jump around as I watched. You could see everything from where we sat. EVERYTHING! I was nervous at first, I don't m ind admitting. I'm just a little guy and it was a long way down. But there was a fence and Mommy held me tight, and pretty soon I forgot all about the long way down and just enjoyed the show.
Check me out in my own seat. I am such a big boy! Most of the time I just sort of felt like sitting on Mommy or Daddy's lap, but whenever I wanted to, I could sit by myself. It was so cool.Then Daddy did the best thing EVER! He got me a big, soft, toy Manny. Does it get any better than that?! No way! I held on tight to my Manny the whole show and even now it's one of my favorite toys.
(I know it's not the real Manny because the real Manny was on the stage and I see him on TV in the morning, but I like having one to play with anyway.)
The best part of the show was the music. It had GREAT music. I danced and danced! Everyone in the room danced too, even Daddy. I knew all the songs and all the characters. I even saw Toodles ("Toodoo"). He's a friend of Mouse (Mickey) and he flies through the room and brings toys and games to play with. He flew all the way around the big room - I saw him! I was so impressed I shouted his name over and over.
I could have watched the show all day, but Mommy and Daddy said we had to go when it was over. It's all right, though. We got dinner (I ate fries - my favorite - and a cheese sandwich) and went home. Seemed like a lame way to end the night, but I was pretty tired after all, so I guess it was a good idea.
I really loved the show and I think we should go again soon. It was very, VERY exciting! Hooray for Manny and Mouse!
2 comments:
You two are definitely parents of the year. Brady is one lucky guy! It looks like lots of fun. Miss ya & Love ya, Brad
How fun!! Brady must have loved, loved,loved this! I'll never forget him sitting himself doen on the couch and asking to watch manny. Your pictures and description are so good that I enjoyed this vicariously.
Post a Comment