I also enjoy using things like the TV "mote". I can turn the TV on, change the channel, and make it get louder without any help at all. (Check out me sitting in Mommy and Daddy's bed after my bath! I'm the Master of the Mote!)
I'm very good at playing tennis with Daddy on his Wii, talking to people on the phone, opening doors (if they aren't too heavy), turning on the bath water, hitting the golf ball into the "hole", and playing guitar, piano, and drums.
But the thing I'm very best at is getting past all the barriers Mommy puts up to stop me from getting what I want. I can pull out chairs, move boxes, and climb on almost anything. I am getting SO big and very soon I'll be brave enough to try to get out of my bed by myself. Mommy says I'm growing up too fast and learning too quickly.
I think I can't grow fast enough! There's still so much to figure out!
1 comment:
Techno boy, he must get that from the Thomas side, and we the technically challenged side really appreciate it! Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing you the weekend of the 21st and 22nd. Love Grandpa Brad
Post a Comment