Laney came to stay with us last month for a few days. I went to bed one night and when I woke up the next day, thee she was! I don't really know why she came, but I loved it!Mommy says she came to stay so she could have a new little baby sister. Why would she need to stay with us for that? I don't know, but it worked. She has a baby sister now named Cali, who is really cute. I like to visit her and give her little kisses. Cali is very small - like my baby brother doll.
Anyway, I was talking about Laney, not Cali. Laney came and slept in my extra bed at night. During the day we liked to play in it. It was like my playhouse outside (which is too cold to use right now). We could play the piano from the inside and pretend to sleep. Of course we did other things too. We played with all my toys, which was fun, but after a while I began to wonder if I would ever have them to myself again. I don't see why Laney couldn't bring her own toys. I like playing with her, but two or three days is a long time to share.
It's okay though. When it comes down to it I just love Laney! I am always happy to see her and we have a great time together. When her daddy came to get her we were both sad about it. She had to go home and get used to Cali and I had to play with my toys by myself. It's just not as fun.I went to play at Laney's house today and we had a great time playing piano, throwing magnets all over the kitchen, eating lunch, and sharing water and juice. We laugh together a lot (Mommy says we get the giggles - is that like getting a cold?) Laney is my best friend. She can come and stay with us any time.
ps
Cali is really cute. I'm starting to think I would like a baby like Cali. I asked Mommy today if we could have a baby too and she said yes, but we have to wait. Wait? Why? I want a baby now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment