Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Great Big Green Bed


I sleep in many places. I have a cool crib that I like to sleep in when it's dark outside. It's perfect for dark times because I know my parents are close by (on the Great Big Green Bed) and my singing frog hangs on it. I really like the singing frog. But during the light times I sleep in my bouncy seat or on the Great Big Green Bed.

The bouncy seat is nice when I feel social. I keep it in the front room so if people stop by I can wake up to see them. The seat has a few cool features I can't get anywhere else: it vibrates and it allows me to sit up a little. I also get strapped in so I don't fall out, and I'll admit I REALLY would rather not fall.

The Great Big Green Bed is my favorite napping place. Mommy picked this picture of me sleeping on Daddy's side, which I like because it smells like him and he's gone all day (where DOES he go?) Sometimes Mommy sleeps next to me on the Great Big Green Bed and I like her to be close by. The Bed is also great because I have lots of room to really spread out. I spent a lot of time squished up (Mom says I was inside her, but I don't think I'd fit) and now I try to take advantage of this awfully big world by sleeping on the Great Big Green Bed as often as possible.

No comments: