Wednesday, June 13, 2007

On Diapers


I've been thinking about these diaper things. Diapers keep everything but me clean. Not that I'm complaining, but I really think I ought to be changed more often. Mommy and Daddy often get upset with me, saying I deliberately wait until they've changed my diaper and then poop in it again. Well, of course I do!

It's not that I'm trying to be mean or anything, but I really don't like pooping in an already pooped in diaper. Can you blame me? I mean, here I use up my diaper and instead of changing me right away, Mommy and Daddy wait until they think I'm done to take care of it. That's not the way it works. If I've used up my diaper, I'm not going to use it again! It's USED! Can you imagine doing your business in a USED diaper? Gross!

I know I use a lot of diapers, but I have to! With the amount of milk I take down in a day, it would be unhealthy for me not to. I just wanted to state for the record that I would appreciate a quick change every time I go. Are you reading this Mommy?

No comments: