
Okay, I get it now. Tahoe is a really, really, REALLY big thing of water called a "Lake." It's so big I couldn't see the other side, even when Yaya held me up to see it! Wow! Mommy says there are bigger waters out there, but I don't know if I believe her. I'd just like to see anything bigger than Tahoe! I didn't get to go down and put my toes in it, but Daddy says it's very cold and deep, so it's not much like my Bath Tub.
I had a good time at Tahoe, even though I didn't get in the water. I got to play with Yaya and Pop and I finally met Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtney. They are all a lot of fun. Pop gave me my baths and Yaya took me outside to see the lake every morning. Uncle Greg made me smile (well, he smiled at me first!) and Aunt Courtney was really nice and told me she thought I was cute (which I already knew, but I like being told anyway).
Then Nana came and I like her! I went to dinner at her house a few weeks ago and I had a great time! She talked nice to me and she has a very interesting house. I looked and looked at it, but still didn't see everything. When she came to Tahoe she held me and talked to me and everything! We liked her so much that we brought her home with us, but Mommy says she still has to live at her house. Well, who wouldn't? Like I said, she has a very cool house! Anyway, she's not too far away so I don't mind.
I like being home again, but I didn't like leaving all those new family people. Mommy says I get to meet more new family people Soon. Uncle Stu, Uncle Matt and Aunt Buffy, and some Great Grandparents (GREAT grandparents? Does that mean they are better than the ones I already know? Is that possible?) Well, I like meeting new people, so I am looking forward to Soon.
2 comments:
He will like his Uncle Stu
yes. Stu wins the hearts of us all.
Post a Comment