
I have a problem. There are these Things (Mommy calls them "Hands," but I refuse to call them anything!) and they just won't go away. First of all, they're pretty goofy looking. But what's worse is they follow me everywhere and they are MEAN! The Things jump right in my face when I am trying to eat. They wave around me in the craziest way and freak me out. They slap my face while I'm sleeping and wake me up. They've even scratched my cheeks! Mommy says they're mine, but I don't WANT them!
Mommy helps me out with them sometimes by covering them with what she calls "gloves" (see the picture). Gloves are great. They hide the goofy looking parts of the Things and make them softer so they don't hurt me so much. It's weird, but I find that I'm warmer with those Things covered. Maybe the Things are trying to make me colder too! Well, that's just cruel. Oh, how I hate those Things!
If anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of these pesky Things, please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment