Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Red Thing


This is my biggest and best toy. Mommy calls it my "Play Gym." I don't call it anything, but I like it a lot. Mommy and Daddy let me bring it to Tahoe, but no one got to play with it except me...because it's mine.

You wouldn't believe how fun this thing is. If I lay on it the right way I can kick my feet and make a crunchy sound. I can also look straight up and see a very nice baby face that smiles and laughs almost as much as I do. If I wave my arms hard enough a funny thing with wings plays songs that are fun to dance to. But my very favorite part of my toy is The Red Thing.

No, I know you can't see it in the picture above, but I don't want you to. It's mine. The Red Thing hangs just low enough for me to whack it with my fist. And though I haven't yet managed to get it down and into my mouth, I just know I'll manage it one of these days. It's just so very red, you know. I can't resist it. And every time I hit it, it swings back and forth in the most enticing way. Oooooh, I just love The Red Thing. Tell you what...if you come visit me, I'll show it to you.

No comments: