Friday, June 15, 2007

What's a Tahoe?


Daddy says we're going to Tahoe today. What and where is Tahoe? Mommy and Daddy seem pretty excited about this place, but they haven't told me much about it. I know there will water. I hope there will be new things to see and smell.

Daddy says Pop and Yaya will be there. I know I met them when I first arrived, but it's been a long time and I'm sure I'll know them when I see them. Daddy also says Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtney will be there. Who are they? I have heared their voices, but I don't think I've met them before...have I?

Tahoe must be very far away. Daddy took apart my crib this morning and Mommy put all my things in a big bag. I guess we are taking my crib and all my clothes with us. We've done a lot of trips, but we've never taken so much stuff before. I'm getting a little nervous. I hope we're coming home again.

Mommy says I won't be able to write on my Blog while we're away, so don't worry if I don't write for a while. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Mommy says we'll be at Tahoe for a week. What's a week?

4 comments:

CLyle said...

Hey cute Brady! This is Aunt Courtney and Uncle Greg. We are so excited to meet you at Tahoe! In fact, we've been counting down the days to see you. Don't worry, I know Tahoe is a really different thing, but I'm sure you'll love it. See you soon!

gamma said...

I will miss your blogging, li'l super guy. And you. And your mom and dad. Not your dirty diapers. ;-) Hurry home.

Alli said...

Miss you already.

kt said...

too bad YOU CAN'T READ !!! HAHAHHAHAA