Friday, June 29, 2007

Tahoe Napping Buddies


Mommy and Daddy say that I was named after Pop. I think that makes a lot of sense. We have a lot in common after all. We both love my parents and my Yaya. We are related to all the same people. When we got to Tahoe I found out a few more things we have in common.

Pop and I both like to take naps and we soon found this out about each other. In no time at all we were napping buddies. Everyone held me while I napped at Tahoe, but when Pop held me he fell asleep too. I like that best because my sleeping buddy is both comforting and quiet.

Also, I like baths and Pop liked to give me my baths at night! Pretty cool coincidence, huh? He liked to splash me with warm water and let me play a little. Mommy always just washes me quickly and gets me right out again. I'll have to talk to her about that one of these days. Maybe Daddy will side with me on this.

Anyway, it's cool having a grandpa who likes so many of the same things I do. I just wish he lived closer...

No comments: