Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Granny

I went to Arizona a few weeks ago and met my other Great Grandparents. They are Grandma G's Mommy and Daddy. I call them Grampy and Granny.
Granny was very cuddly and sweet. She talked to me in a special voice that always made me smile. When she used that voice I knew for sure she was talking to me.

I couldn't help staring at her when she spoke. I could tell she loved me very much!

Granny also wore these fabulous dresses. They were dark and had great stuff on them that I liked to look at and play with. One had white stuff on it and one had fishies. I do like fishies.

I have to admit that sometimes when Granny was talking to me I was a little distracted by the cool stuff on her dresses. I know it wasn't very polite, but what do you want from me? I'm only a baby. I'm not very good at focusing just yet.

Yeah, Granny and me, we had a lot of fun getting to know each other. I hope I get to see her again really soon. I hope she doesn't forget me while I'm gone.

I sometimes forget people when I don't see them for a while. That's one of the reasons I like this Blog. It helps me remember everyone I meet.

No comments: