Friday, January 2, 2009

Cho-cot!

Well, I had planned on doing a little something about Christmas for this blog, but I don't have any pictures yet (hint, hint, Mommy!). I'll just say that Christmas is totally and completely the COOLEST! Ok. On to today's subject...Cho-cot!

Mommy says it's actually spelled "Chocolate". Whatever. It's just awesome! I get tastes of Cho-cot now and then, and I got more than usual during the Holly-days, but it's never enough. Mommy says I'm a Choco-holic. I don't know what that is.

One shining Cho-cot memory that still ranks high as one of the best shopping trips ever was the day Grandma G got me a Cho-cot candy on a stick. We went to a store where all they sold was Cho-cot. I couldn't believe it! How cool is that!

I wanted to touch everything, duh, but Grandma G wouldn't let me down. She felt bad, though, and got me the Cho-cot on a stick. She called it a sucker. Silly name for something so tasty.

It was really hard and I couldn't use my teeth on it. This is unusual. My teeth are strong and sharp. There's not much they can't handle, but this sucker was tough! I had to suck on it (ah! That's why it's called a sucker! Cool, but it's still a silly name) and it made a big mess.

I don't mind messes in the least, but Mommy and Grandma don't like them so much. I often get in trouble for my mess habits. But this time was different. Mommy and Grandma just laughed and laughed. They let me keep my mess for a long time and I didn't get in trouble.

I like Cho-cot suckers a LOT and I can highly recommend them. Just don't let your Mommy get too close. Before you know it she'll take it away and wipe your face and hands. Then it's gone and you're clean and you have no idea how it happened. I never did get to finish that Cho-cot sucker. I wonder where it went...

Oh! You don't think Mommy ate it when I wasn't looking, do you? Oh, Mommy!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hi my name is Becca! My mommy and your mommy went to school together! I hope I can meet you some time. I like to make new friends. I have blonde hair and pretty brown eyes! My mommy says I'm a stinker pot but I don't really know what that means!

Brad's TLC said...

haha, you were right, that was hilarious!! My fav is the winking picture. We tried getting Laney to eat some neopolitan ice cream today, and we were so confused when she said, no, 'this", suddenly to realize that she didnt want the strawberry flavor, but the yummy brown flavor. Yay for chocolate!!!