So I finally got Mommy to give me all the Christmas pictures. I really loved Christmas. I loved the presents, the tree, the lights, the family, and baby Jesus. We'll start with the tree.We had a nice tree in our living room. It's gone now - no idea where it went. It was very pretty. Lots of lights, a ball, a bear, a baby, and lots of bells. I wasn't allowed to play with the toys on the tree, but I always made sure Mommy turned the lights on every morning, and off again for my nap, and then on when I woke up, and off again when I went to bed. I always said "night-night, Tree!"
Of course, the best part of the whole tree was the little figure on top.
It was a golden-haired figure with a flowing gold and white robe. It was Jesus of course. I know Jesus when I see Him. Mommy tried to trick me every day and tell me it was an angel. But I'm not stupid. THAT was Jesus. I loved looking up at Jesus on the tree. I told everyone who came over who it was. Mommy told me Christmas was all about Jesus, so I can't see why she argued so much over who was on top of the tree. Who else could it have been? If Christmas is Jesus's birthday He should get to be on top of his own tree. Duh.
I saw some trees with stars on top and that was pretty too, but I like Jesus on the tree best. Mommy still laughs and shakes her head at me. She still says it was an angel. Whatever. I know who it was and it was NOT just an angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment