But now back to the Snow.
I did go out one more time before we went home. I was really tricked into it. The Snow, as I have said previously, is very, very COLD. I did not like it, but I wanted to go out. I stood by the door demanding to go out, but when they opened the door it was far too cold to go. I probably would have done this all day, but then Aunt Courtie took a hand in the situation.
She grabbed me and carried me out. I was passed around to Grandpa and Daddy until I realized I was really quite warm in my fluffy clothes. After that I had a great time.
Grandpa showed me around. He and I are buds.
Aunt Courtie and I played with the Snow and threw it all over the place. I showed her how to get it everywhere. She learned fast.
But the best part of all was the "Man". Mommy says he was a "Snowman". Isn't that what I said? "Man. Yeah, Man."
The "Man" was made of Snow and couldn't do anything but smile, but he was so cool! Grandpa and Daddy did most of the work in making him, but I helped pat his sides and I said Hi to him many times. I helped.
When he was ready, I walked around and around the "Man" many times to make sure he was done. I said Hi every time I passed his happy face. He really was a great "Man".
This is the boy team who made the "Man". We were great and the "Man" stood and smiled the whole time we were at Grandpa and Grandma's house. I said Hi to him every morning from the window. It was too cold to go out again.
Here is our family picture. We had to include the "Man". He was an important part of our Christmas time. Hmmm. I just realized everyone is smiling but me. Even the "Man"! That's not good. I'll have to work on smiling for the camera.
2 comments:
Hello!! It's Kathryn Harris/Renfroe. I just looked at your pictures and your little boy is so cute. I'm pregnant too and we are due about the same time I think. I'm due on may 22nd. It's good to see you (at least the pictures of you :).
I will never forget Brady pointing out the window saying, "man!"
Post a Comment