Santa is a very cool, scary, and fascinating old man. There is no one else like him. When I was first introduced to him, he was a very small toy and I loved him. He wears all red, has a big white beard, and his belly is even bigger than mine! I'm still not sure what the point of this Santa man is, but I think he's cool.
At least, that's how I felt until I met the guy. Santa (the REAL Santa) is ENORMOUS!!!! Bigger than Daddy even! And here everyone expected me to sit on his lap and be happy about it. Right. Still, he was Santa, so when I got off his lap I made sure to say "bye" very politely.
I like Santa - I really do. I like him as a toy, or an ornament on the tree, or as a dancing doll. I don't think he should be real and show up at Christmas parties to scare the heck out of little guys like me. Not cool, Santa.
1 comment:
CLASSIC!!
Post a Comment