Snow (pronounced "no") is something I don't see very often. I know I saw it sometime before this Christmas trip, but I don't remember it being so cold!

I made Grandpa B take me outside on my first morning there so I could get a good look and brrrrr! And I thought it was cold at home! But it was very pretty and I couldn't stay away! I stared out the window at it for the rest of the week.

The next time I wanted to go out, Mommy and Grandma A put me in some new clothes. They were thick and warm - just about right for cold snow. It took a while to get it all on though.

Then, when I was ready, I hesitated. Was I really warm enough for snow? What if I got really cold again. I finally decided to brave it.

Grandpa took me out. It was REALLY cold! I think it was colder than the first time, even with all the the clothes.

Grandpa showed me how to play with snow. You pick it up in your hand to make a ball (but make sure your hand has a sock on it first) and throw it.

I tried it too, but it just went all over the place. I need to learn how to make that silly stuff into balls! Still, it was a lot of fun.

In the end I got cold enough and went back inside. I wish we could have snow without all the cold. Then I would spend all day outside in it!
1 comment:
It hasn't snowed since you left. We sure enjoyed your visit and miss seeing you more. Especially Brady. We'll send you some of our Christmas pictures when we get back from our sailing trip. Love Grandpa Brad
Post a Comment