
And here is Aunt Alli and me on the floor. She lives at Grandma Gayle's house. Mommy says it's because Aunt Alli is Grandma and Grandpa's little girl. I don't think she's all that little. She's taller than Mommy and Daddy. You know, all these connections between my family people are seriously confusing. I don't think I'll ever figure them out.
Aunt Alli comes to see me quite often. She talks to me and runs my legs all over the place. She calls it "adventures" and I think they're fun! She runs and jumps my legs, stands me up, and "hides" me under blankets. She says things like, "run from the doggies!" and "oh, no! Now the farmer is going to get us!" I don't understand most of it, but it's pretty exciting anyway.
She came over the other night and I was happy to see her, but no one told me she was coming so Mommy and Daddy could leave! She gave me a bottle (which I don't mind now and then) and I fell asleep, but when I woke up, Mommy wasn't there to cuddle and feed me. Daddy wasn't there to hold and play with me. That was NOT okay. I do love Aunt Alli, but she's not Mommy or Daddy. She fed me another bottle and that's when I really panicked. TWO bottles! Was Mommy ever going to come home and feed me again? How could she be gone long enough for me to need TWO bottles!? Well, of course, she came home in the end, but I had a little talk with her and I think she realizes her mistake. I don't think she'll do THAT again.
Sorry, got sidetracked. Aunt Alli is a fun aunt to have around. I'm glad all my aunts are nice. Actually, Mommy says Aunt Alli is coming over right now to play with me again... wait a minute! I've heard that before! I better keep a close eye on Mommy this time...
1 comment:
bwahaha!
Post a Comment