
Did NOT!
Okay, maybe I forgot one thing... We went to a place called Seaside and walked through a little town full of shops and down to the beach. I didn't see much since I was in my stroller, but they let me out once to taste Mommy's ice cream.

Wierd.
Mommy called it Rainbow Sherbit. I call it cold and really, really sweet. The colors were nice, I thought, but Mommy says you don't buy ice cream to look at. She says it would melt away after a while (why would it do that?) and make a great big mess all over the place (sounds good to me!)
That's all I forgot to tell about, but Mommy says I should have added this picture too...

This is us at the cheese factory. Daddy says it's a Blue Cow. Cows are wierd looking, but I guess they're okay. Mommy says they make milk and cheese. I don't know about cheese, but I definitely like milk. So, cows are cool, but why is this one blue? Mommy says that blue cows are unusual, but then she also says this cow wasn't a REAL cow. Now that's just silly. Why would they call it a cow if it wasn't really a cow? Maybe Daddy will explain it to me, since Mommy is obviously confused...
No comments:
Post a Comment