
Check out Aunt Karren and me! Isn't she pretty? We are buddies. I saw pictures of myself on her blog... she must be pretty proud to know me. She says she loves me and that she is my favorite aunt. I can't confirm that since I haven't met all my aunts yet, but she's certainly one of the top four!
A see her a lot at Grandpa David and Grandma Gayle's house. She plays with me and talks to me a lot. She calls me Baby Brady, which you have to admit sounds pretty cool.
I see her mostly at Grandma's house, but she took care of me once at my house. She and Aunt Alli and her friend Andie came over to play with me while Mommy and Daddy went somewhere (WAIT a minute! Where did they go without me?!?). We played a lot and then they gave me a bath. I had so much fun, but Aunt Karren took me out of the bath when I accidentally peed on her. Mommy says I owe her an apology, but I couldn't help it! It's not like you can control things like that!
Anyway I was good the rest of the night, so I think Aunt Karren might come back... at least I hope so!
1 comment:
oh, I'm definitely coming back :)
Post a Comment