It was fun, but I don't drink a lot of water, so it was quick. Anyway, I kind of got distracted by the biggest mess I ever saw...
Who spilled all that water!? And why aren't they cleaning it up? When I spill stuff Momy cleans it up and fast! But Mommy and Daddy were both okay with this mess, so why worry? Daddy really liked it a lot. So much that he took me under it!
Wow! I didn't think we'd make it! After that I thought we were done with big wet messes, but boy was I wrong! We ate our lunch at the next one and then Daddy let me get a closer view...
Check out me and my big boy legs. Yep, I can stand up with the best of 'em! (No, Daddy is not "holding" me so I don't fall! He's just steadying me a bit...)Then we stopped getting wet and went to look at a lot of plants. The first place we went came from Japan. (Is that far away?) We walked all over the place, but I didn't even get out my stroller, except once for the family picture...
Don't I look handsome?There was a waterfall with a fish living at the bottom. I liked the fish so much that Daddy got a picture of me with it...
Hmm. You can't see Knuckles very well can you? Come on Daddy! Knuckles is important too!Mommy and I found a bridge in the Japan Garden. See how high we were?
Notice how they still didn't let me out of my stroller!Anyway, then I got to go in my front-pack and we went to see the Roses.
Oh, can I tell you how much I love Roses? They come in every color (including my favorite Red) and they smell great! Mommy even let me touch them sometimes...
They are super soft! Softer than my blankets at home! The roses were my favorite part of the whole trip. The last thing we did that day was go on a big boat and sail around for a while. (Well, Mommy says we went to dinner, but I wasn't awake for that, so it doesn't count!) Before we got on the boat they took a picture of us (Why? Are we famous?)
See what a big boat it was?We had a lovely time sailing around. We saw a lot of smaller boats on the water too. Some went so fast they were loud and made big waves! Some were slow and very beautiful, like these ones...
Daddy says Grandma Ally would have liked to see the slow boats. After the boat ride it was very dark and I fell asleep in the car. The next morning we got on a plane again and flew home (Oh, I still hate to land, though!) It was nice to be home again, and I thought Mommy and Daddy would have had enough flying, but now Mommy says we're going to fly to Utah this weekend. Here we go again...
2 comments:
What a cute family and what a fun family trip. We loved hearing about the fun experiences you had Brady!
you guys are such a cute family :) I love ya!
Post a Comment