
This is Uncle Greg holding me at Tahoe. He's one of the uncles I don't see very often, but I still like him a lot. He's a little shy about holding me, but I think that might be an uncle thing. He smiles at me every time I see him and he gets very excited when I smile back.
He says I look like some guy called Winston Churchill (is that a compliment?). When I smiled at Aunt Courtney, Uncle Greg said I had given her a Peace Treaty, just like Winston. Apparently when this Winston guy smiles it's called a "Peace Treaty"... weird. Why not just call it a smile? This Winston guy must think he's something special to go around changing the name of a smile.
Daddy says Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtney are going to Law School together. I have no idea what that means. Mommy mentions "school" sometimes, but she says I won't have to go for a long time, so I don't know what it is yet. Daddy says he went to Law School for three years so he could get his job (how long is a year? I only know months. How many years make up a month?) So, you go to Law School for a long time and then get a job that keeps you busy all day so that you don't get to be at home all day? Well! I'm glad I'm not doing that for a long time yet.
Still if Daddy and Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtney are doing it, it can't be all bad. Hmm... I can see I'll have to think about this some more.
Anyway, Uncle Greg is a lot of fun. He laughs all the time and he talks nice to me. He also seems to like Aunt Courtney a lot. Of course everybody likes Aunt Courtney, but I think he likes her the most. They hang out a lot and give each other kisses. Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment