Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day Two

On the second day we drove a long way and stopped first in Astoria... at least I think we did. I slept most of the drive.

The first place we stopped was a house. Daddy called it the Goonie House.

What's a Goonie and why does it have such a big house?

All around the Goonie House were bushes full of Blackberries. Daddy and I picked lots of them and he let me taste a few.

I really enjoyed those berries, but I stained my shirt a little. Okay, so I'm not a clean eater. What do you want from me? I'm still practicing!

When we had eaten all the Blackberries we could reach, we drove until we found a pretty beach to play on. Daddy loves the beach. He was so excited to be there he danced around with me all over the place.

Mommy was calmer.

We spent a long time playing. Daddy and I went for walks and the waves were noisy and very cool! I think Daddy and I are just the same liking the beach.


After the beach we went to Tillamuck and walked around a place that makes cheese. I got to lick a piece of cheese, but I couldn't really taste anything. Maybe if Mommy had let me SUCK on it...!

Then we drove back to Uncle Phil and Aunt Wendy's house... no fun!!! I had just been in the car too long and I wanted out. I didn't get to get out, but I got the next best thing. Mommy sat with me in the back. I fell asleep at some point and woke up just inn time to get out of the car and take my lovely bath!

1 comment:

kt said...

yeah, driving is overrated.