April Fools is a day when you do silly things to people and then yell "April Fools" at them, so they know you were just kidding. Mommy told me all about it. She said last year (before I was born) she and Daddy told everyone my name was going to be Cyrano Thomas. She said it was a very funny joke. Well, I don't think that's very funny. Ugh! Cyrano?
Mommy and Daddy played a better joke on me this year, but they did it a little early. It was a few weeks ago. They came home from a date one night and brought me a little Red Ball. It was soft and mushy - just right for biting.
But it wasn't for biting. If you haven't guessed from the pictures, it was for wearing. Well, you know how I feel about clothes! This was especially bad because the Red Ball went on my nose! Hey, I don't let anyone touch my nose, not even Mommy! Putting a red thing on it was out of the question! At least, I thought so. Mommy had other plans.
They put the Red Ball on my nose and then laughed and called me a clown! What is a clown? Should I be offended? I don't know, but I know having a Red Ball on your nose is pretty weird.
So, I took it off. Mommy and Daddy didn't make me put it back on, but they sure thought it was a good joke to make me wear it for the pictures. Good one, Mommy and Daddy!Maybe the Red Ball wasn't so bad. Maybe I'll wear it today just for fun...
Guess what? April Fools!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment