So, apparently Easter is also about presents. Grandpa and Grandma Lyle sent me a Little Gorilla and a book to go with it. I like getting mail! I really enjoy biting the Little Gorilla's tiny nose, and the book tastes pretty good too. (Mmmmm... paper!)Grandpa and Grandma Thomas gave me a present too. We went to their house for dinner and I got to unwrap it before we ate. I like wrapping paper, but it's too pretty to eat like most paper. On a side note, does it make sense that I'm not allowed to tear up books with boring black and white pages, but I'm supposed to tear beautiful wrapping paper to shreds? Weird!
So, anyway, Grandpa and Grandma Thomas gave me... clothes. Clothes! Clothes aren't for me! Mommy likes clothes - give them to her! I never wear them if I can help it. Humph, clothes!But, they made up for it when they gave me two eggs (much smaller than the ones I found in the yard and much easier to carry around). They rattled pretty loud and after hitting those eggs on a few hard surfaces, I found out what was in them. Each egg had two little orange beans inside. I managed to eat one before Mommy found me. Tasty!!!
So, that was Easter... Coming soon - My first Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment