So, the other day I found this crazy, cool toy on the back of my high-chair. It's got fishies in it and water. It has big buttons that make silly noises and a big spinning thing that makes music. Why was this thing hidden from me all this time!? It's the coolest thing ever! I love to push it around the room until I find a good spot with lots of room to move in (I need a lot of room for some games). Then I sit back on my knees and start the game.
The first thing I do is turn the big spinner and get the music going. The songs are short, but great for dancing. When the music stops you can always start it again really easily. And there's different songs, so when I want one song in particular I can spin it over and over until it starts the one I want.Then I dance! Good times!
I love dancing! Honestly, any music will do, but this toy's music has an especially nice beat. Sometimes Mommy dances too. When my aunties come they dance so well that I just sit back and watch. They're really good at it!When I get tire of dancing I stand up and walk on the toy. Don't worry, it's very strong and never breaks. I step on the big buttons and hear the silly sounds. They're always different. Sometimes it sounds like splashes in the tub and sometimes like giggling. Crazy!
When I get tired of all the dancing, walking and fun music, I like to just sit for a bit and look at it. It's kind of pretty, my toy. I like the fishies, but I wish I could get to the water. I like water. Then, when I'm rested, I start again and push it to a new place to dance. Usually right up to Mommy, so she can play with me. She always does. Good Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment