Daddy took Mommy and me to a Giants Game a few weeks ago. We brought our friends Matt and Celeste Millet (I know they're not in the pictures, but that's because I'm much more important!) We had a great time, but I don't really understand WHY we go.Basically, we dress up really warm and sit outside under some very bright lights, surrounded by strangers, and we watch guys in white outfits run around a big grassy place. It's a ton of fun, but I have a lot of questions...
Like, what are all those guys in the grassy place doing? They run around and the people around us yell and scream like I do when I get excited. What's so exciting about a bunch of guys running through the grass?And why do we have to go at night when it's dark and cold? And why do we sit with strangers? Actually I liked all the people around us, but that's not the point. I want to know WHY we do this stuff.
Mommy says I'll understand when I'm older. (I sure hear that a lot.) She says I don't have to go if I don't want to. I DO want to go, I just wish I understood everything about it.
Hey! Check out my cool jacket. Mommy says it's just for Giants Games. She says it's got their colors on it. Whose? Those guys on the grassy place? Are they called Giants? What are Giants? Why do they have colors? What do they do with them? This is so weird. Okay. Mommy says the guys on the grassy place are playing a game. She says they throw a ball and hit the ball, and then run in circles. Got it! I can do that! I do that every day! She says it's called Baseball. They wear colors so they know who to throw the ball at.
That sounds complicated. My turn!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment