Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baths Just Keep Getting Better!

Sometimes we stay out late and when we get home it's too late for me to take a bath. If I had any say in the matter, this would never happen. I really, really love my bath! My friend Laney doesn't like baths. When she hears the water running, she cries.

If I don't get a bath, it's a bad, bad day!

You know what Daddy taught me to do in the tub? Dip my face in! When Daddy does it, he says "one... two... three..." and then he puts his face all the way in the water and makes bubbles come up.

He picks me up and says the same thing, "one... two... three..." and then dips my face in the water. It's fun, but I wish I knew how he made all those bubbles come up. I try to do it by myself every time I take a bath now, but I'm not quite brave enough to get my face all the way in. I just get my nose wet.

You know why I do it? I recently discovered the coolest thing ever - applause! Whenever I put my face in the water, Mommy and Daddy clap like crazy and say "Yay!" I'd do anything for applause and a "Yay!"

Other things I love about the bath: the running water over my fingers as the tub fills up, splashing hard enough to make Mommy hide behind the door, drinking from the rinsing cup, and letting the water out by myself.

Ahhhh! Good times!

No comments: