So I guess you know I just had a birthday. Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it, but first I have to tell you about my best friend's birthday. She had a great party!It was a swim party, so I got all dressed up in my special diapers and swim suit. Daddy tried to make me wear a hat and glasses too, but I can't see very well with those on. I looked good!
Actually we didn't swim at first. When we got to the party there was food to eat and balloons all over the floor for me to play with! That was great! There was a table covered with toys, but I was supposed to share them with the other kids there, which I wasn't all that happy about. Mommy says I should tell you about what I did when I had to share a toy car set, but I don't think I will. Looking back, I think I kind of overreacted. Just a little.
But anyway, back to the party! There were two pools outside, one small and one very big, like at our house. We tried the small one first. It was too small for Daddy to get in with me and it was very, very cold. I didn't like it.Then Laney's Daddy came out and told us the big pool was much warmer and we should try it out. He was right. Daddy liked it much better too and got in with me. Mommy didn't. She says she only likes really warm water. I don't much care if it's cold or warm, as long as I can get in it!
I held back a little at first, of course. It was still a little chilly. Anyway I liked the little step because I could walk around on it without getting my head wet. I walked up and down and splashed everyone. It was very funny! Daddy thought so too, but he really wanted me to go into the water with him, so he hauled me off before I was done splashing all the grown ups.
As you can imagine, I was mad, but Daddy cheered me up quick. He dunked my feet in the water and spun me around fast, so I made big splashes with my feet and toes. What a great game! I could have done that all day!He dunked me a few times too, but only once all the way in. It was too scary to do more than once, but I actually kind of liked it. Maybe next time we can try it again. If I could figure out how to dunk without swallowing so much water, I'd do it a lot more!
Then Laney got in the water too, with her Daddy! That was fun! She's a funny girl. She doesn't like throwing things or getting hit the face with a pillow. That just shows you, right? She wasn't sure about getting wet, but she let her Daddy dip her toes in.She was funny with her first cake too. She tried to pick it up with just two fingers and couldn't get much at a time. She finally got a few bites, but got icing all over her arms and elbow. She didn't like that, but she did like the taste. I don't think she was very hungry, though. She didn't eat much.
It was a great party and fun to meet all those other kids! Laney is still my best friend, though. I'm going to her house tonight and she's coming over tomorrow for MY birthday party! That's right! I'm having my party tomorrow! Just wait and I'll put up lots of pictures and tell you all about it! You also have to hear about my big family dinner! It was pretty amazing! I got a ton of loot! But, hey, I'm getting ahead of myself! That's for tomorrow!
1 comment:
Have a fun birthday party Brady! And party extra hard for us. We wish we could be there with you.
Post a Comment