Actually, these pictures are from the first time I saw the Splash Zone, so this was a while ago. But they're still good, so I thought I'd share anyway. On this trip, just Daddy and me went to see the fishies. Very mesmerizing. Fishies are all so different. Look at this one. He was all alone and didn't move much. Daddy says he was probably asleep. We saw one like that the first time we came too. Sleeping fish are kind of creepy.
On the other hand you have fishies like these ones. Whoa! They were little with lots of energy and liked swimming together all the time. There were tons of them too! They just kept coming and coming! That was even scarier than the sleeping fishy! I was a little nervous when Daddy stepped away to take the picture. There was just so many of them and only one me!
But the fishies, interesting as they were, were not the best part! I know I already told you about the Splash Zone, but I can't say enough about how cool it was! Check me out in this big shell! I fit very nicely, don't I?Not very comfortable, though. I made Daddy get me out after he had a picture or two. Anyway, I had so many other things to see. Can't waste my time sitting in a shell!
You know that wiggly floor I told you about? I forgot to tell you all about the walls around it! Millions of tiny bubbles ran up those walls. I could watch them forever! Where do they all come from and where are they going so fast? And why can't I touch them?Mommy says it's too complicated to explain, so I guess I'll never know.
We didn't stay long. Daddy said we had to get home to Mommy and tell her all about it. I tried to tell Daddy I wasn't ready to go, but he didn't get the message. Humph! I only agreed to go in the end because Daddy said Mommy would be sad if we didn't make it in time and he promised we could come back. Well, if she was going to miss us so much, she should have come! Oh, well. She did come the next time and Daddy and me had such a good time, just the two of us, so I can't really complain.
Actually, yes I can. I'm a great complainer! Check this out... I want to go back to the Aquarium NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment