Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Very Great First Year

Well, I've been around for a year now (and Blogging for almost as long) and I gotta say life is pretty good. I grow bigger all the time (soon I'll be able to turn the light switch any time I want and open all the doors).

This year has been amazing. I learned how to crawl, walk, talk a little, eat big-boy food, gives hugs and kisses, spit, scream, and drive poor Mommy crazy with my energy and curiosity. I flew all kinds of places and drove to others. I learned that doggies lick you, have long waggly tails and bark really loud. I found a few friends and moved from a house to an apartment. I fell in love with music and learned how to dance to it.

I can't wait to see what the next year brings. More trips to see family, friends and new places? Interesting new foods (NOT peas, rootbeer, or cake!)? How much bigger will I grow? So much to see and learn - so little time!

Mommy says next year I'll be two. Two is bigger than one! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Ed and I have really enjoyed reading all about your first year and can't wait to read about what happens this year too! Your blog is so much fun that we've decided to start one for our daughter who is due on July 4th! Hopefully, we can all meet sometime--maybe for the Law School 5-year reunion if your mommy and daddy come out to St. Louis!
Many happy returns from the Gustafsons!