I think dinner happens too late. It's my favorite meal of the day (I get to eat whatever Mommy and Daddy eat!), but by the time it comes around I am so tired I can't even enjoy it!It's terrible to be both hungry and sleepy. I don't even like to admit when I'm tired, so it's humiliating to be falling asleep in the middle of the family meal.
These pictures are from a night when we had cheese pizza for dinner. It's my all time favorite! (I've been hinting to Mommy that I want it for my birthday dinner) Mommy got the pizza and wouldn't let me eat it until Daddy got home!What's up with that? I love Daddy and all, but I hate waiting for my pizza. Seriously, by the time he got home, I was exhausted! I was too tired to finish my crust. The crust is the best part!
Ooooooh, look how cute I am when I sleep! Wait a minute, what am I wearing? Ugh! I look stupid in green. Yellow is so much better (it's my favorite color). Ducky is yellow. I want to be yellow too.I'm also realizing these pictures must be pretty old. I sit at the table now, not with that big tray. Oh well, you get the idea anyway. Dinner should be earlier, so I don't have to fall asleep in green pajamas at the table.
4 comments:
Too cute! I like the green jammies.
Aww, I love it when he gets really sleepy when he eats. :)
Happy Birthday Brady, you're 1. Of course your Mom and Dad don't look any older, what's up with that. Love Brad
ok so you know about blurb right? If you don't let me know.
Post a Comment