Monday, June 23, 2008

Baylie Lives in Arizona

This is me and my cousin Baylie. She lives in Arizona. I just met her a few weeks ago when I went to visit my Granny and Grampy. I didn't know what I was missing! Baylie is way cool!

She's just like me! She's my size and has a lot of energy like me. She talks a little better, but I'll catch up soon. She's not afraid of anything, not even me, which makes her a lot of fun.

We have to watch it, though. Neither of us likes to be poked or jabbed, but we both like to do it. It didn't take us long to come to a sort of truce. We just kind of decided to not poke each other.

We met on the second day in Arizona and went swimming together. She's got a great pool at her house and it's a good thing, 'cause it was really hot out there! Baylie's mommy went swimming too. She's my cousin Rachel.

Rachel is very cool. She laughs a lot and chases me and Baylie to scare us! It's great! Seriously, how did I not know these people before! Mommy, you're holding out on me!

Mommy says she and Rachel knew each other when they were little like me and Baylie. Yeah, right. Like they were ever our size!

Baylie and me had a lot of fun. She came by Granny's house the night before we went home and showed me all the cool stuff around the house. We looked at the front door (which she thought was important because her mommy had gone outside and would back through it) and walked through all the rooms just looking at stuff.

Following Baylie was a good way to have a good time. She went fast and I could barely keep up, but it was fun trying! I have to say, she knows a lot! She eats big kid food too! I saw her eating chicken! I only just got allowed to eat chicken and she's been eating it for a while. I want to be big like her!

It was great to meet Baylie and I hope I get to play with her again soon. I wish I didn't have to fly to see her. It's along way to Arizona!

I have more Arizona stories, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Baylie is cute, but Brady is awesome!!Thanks for the update,Brad

Pepper Lovin! said...

Yeah! I LOVE the pics. Come back soon so we can play more!

Baylie