Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's So Funny?

I love laughing. Sometimes funny things happen so I laugh. Sometimes I am tickled so I laugh. And sometimes everyone is laughing so I laugh.

A lot of times I don't have any idea why everyone else is laughing, but I force a laugh and I don't think anyone can tell I'm faking it. I'm very good at fake-laughing. I sound just like everyone else! And when I fake laugh, everyone else laughs even harder! I'm really a very funny guy!

Sometimes, though, I wish I knew why everyone else was laughing.

Like this one time, at dinner, I was just sitting there eating when suddenly Mommy and Daddy looked at me and started laughing! They laughed so hard I had to laugh too. They even got the camera out and took a bunch of pictures of me. Seriously, what did I do? What did I miss?

I wonder what else I miss, being so small...

1 comment:

CLyle said...

You're too funny Brady! I love your smile when you're laughing.