Thursday, June 5, 2008

Extra Ears

So, remember that blog I did about the toy letters? It was a while ago, but I still play with them a lot. Well, Mommy got me another set, so now I have two of each one (except that I tore a few of the old ones - totally by accident!)

A few weeks ago, on a Sunday afternoon, I was playing with Mommy and Daddy and we were having a great time with my letters. They were dumping them on my head (which tickles) and we were all throwing them at each other. Then Mommy thought it would be funny to put one of the "V" letters on my ear.

She was right. It was really funny! I took it off for a second to see what it was, then I put it back on. It felt so funny! So, then Daddy put the other "V" on my other ear and I gotta tell ya, I looked fabulous!

Mommy and Daddy laughed and took pictures, following me around as I played with my Extra Ears. They called me "Elf" and "Vulcan" (which shows how silly they are, making up words like that!), but I didn't care. I really liked the look. One "V" is red and one is yellow. Both colors look great on me, right?

Mommy kept teasing that I probably had forgotten they were there. Not True! I don't know how she could have thought I'd forget I was wearing two very large "V" toys on my ears. Could anyone forget something like that?

She kept asking me if I liked my Extra Ears too. Duh! I'm a baby. If I don't like something, I let everyone know. I'm kind of an expert at it now. I don't know why it was so hard for Mommy to understand that I LIKED having Extra Ears. Who wouldn't?

After a while Daddy put on some music and I went to my yellow bin to do a little dancing. I like climbing in and out of the yellow bin. It's not to deep and I can get my feet in without help.

You know, I haven't seen that yellow bin in a few days. I wonder where it went. I'll ask Mommy later. Anyway, yes, I kept my Extra Ears on while I danced. They stayed on great too. Check me out dancing in my Sunday tie and Extra Ears! I look so cool!

I could have played with my Extra Ears forever, but finally Mommy and Daddy said it was time to take them off and go play at Grandma and Grandpa Thomas's house. Well, I like playing at their house, but I think I should have been allowed to wear the Extra Ears!

I ran and ran trying to keep them on, but Mommy and Daddy are too big and can go much faster than me, when they want to. (They always beat me down the hall when I try to get into their room or the office).

Anyway, the point is Mommy and Daddy STOLE my Extra Ears! They took my Ears, put pants on me, and strapped in into the car. Mean! I'll get them back - you'll see.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Awww, my little hobbit!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Oh you gotta post some of the AZ pics