Our house is full of mirrors. There's a big one in Mommy and Daddy's room. Half of one in the bathroom. A funny circle one in the hall that I can only see if someone holds me up high. But the best one is in the office! Actually, there's two in the office. They are in the hall and they are HUGE! They slide back and forth and behind them is all kinds of cool stuff. I like to move them and play with all the cool stuff, but even more fun is playing with Other Me who lives on the other side of the glass. I think I first saw him when we moved to this new place. I didn't know who he was, at first, but it didn't take me long to figure him out.
He's just exactly like me and does everything I do all the time. He wears my clothes the same day I do. He waves at me and smiles when I do. When I put my nose to the glass, he does it too and we touch noses. His nose is very cold and hard! He shouts "Hi!" when I do. His Mommy looks just like mine too! He is my double in everything!
I really like Other Me, but I don't really understand where he came from and why he only lives in the mirrors. One of these days I'll figure out the words and ask him all about it. Until then, I'll just keep on waving and smiling as he goes by!
No comments:
Post a Comment