
This is Yaya. She and I spent most mornings out looking at the lake when we were at Tahoe. She likes being outside just like me! She calls me her baby. I don't call her anything...yet. Hey, give me a break; I can't talk at all (though Mommy says my writing skills are very advanced for a two-month-old.)
She spent a week (Is that a long time?) at our house when I was very little to help my parents get sleep and play with me. I don't remember much about it, but I remember she was nice and held me a lot. She says she likes to hold me, which is convenient because I really like being held.
Yaya taught me to love fresh air. She goes outside a lot and when we were at Tahoe, she often took me with her. It smells so nice outside and when I come back inside food tastes better and my nap feels really good. I had a great time at Tahoe, because I would go outside, then Mommy would feed me and then Yaya would hold me while I slept.
I wish I could see more of Yaya, but she lives in Utah with Pop. I think they are together a lot, just like Grandpa and Grandma. I am very curious about this Utah place. I guess people must like it there, after all half of my uncles and aunts live there too. Can't wait for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment