
Happy Fourth of July!
I don't get it.
Mommy says that's what we say today, but I don't understand why. I mean, I like being happy as much as the next baby, but what makes this day happier than others? EVERY day is happy around here, so I don't see why...oh, maybe it's because Daddy stayed home from work today. Or maybe because we get to spend the whole day outside. Hmmm...
Okay, Mommy just told me it's to celebrate Freedom and the birth of Our Country. I don't know exactly what Freedom is, but I do get the birth thing. I was Born after all. I don't know who Our Country is, though. I wonder how long ago Our Country was born. I was born two months ago. Is Our Country older than me? Mommy says George Washington was the Father of Our Country. So, who was the Mommy?
Well, I don't mind celebrating the Birthday of Our Country...if someone will tell me who Our Country is.
1 comment:
hee hee
Post a Comment