
This is me and my parents right after I was born. I really got a nice Mommy and Daddy, you know. They are really my favorite people, but there's more to my family than parents. I have two grandpas, two grandma's, three great-grandmas, and two great-grandpas. That's a lot, huh? I have more than you, I bet. (Of course, I can't really count, so I guess we'll never know)
I also have four aunts and four uncles (how many is "four?"). Mommy says some day I'll have cousins too, but I don't think I need them. Well, I don't actually know what a cousin is. Mommy says I'll like them and they'll play with me. Well, duh! Who doesn't?
She says that about siblings too, but from what I hear about siblings I don't think I want ANY of those! Apparently, they wear your clothes, play with your toys, and steal your bed! What's worse is they live with you ALL THE TIME. Once you've got them, you're stuck! So, why are we getting these pests? Why?!
Mommy says to calm down. She says they won't get here until after I'm walking and talking, so we have lots of time to get used to the idea. Hmmm. She means lots of time for me to convince her we don't need these things at all.
Anyway, I think I'll do a blog for each member of my family that I've met so far. Then when I meet the rest of them I can write about them too. This way we can all love my family!
1 comment:
Yes! All shall love us.
Post a Comment