Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Nana


This is my Nana. Here we are at Tahoe together. You can see she's holding me, which she always said she wouldn't do (she's a little scared of babies, afraid she'll break them, but I don't break easy). Anyway, she gave in and cuddled with me. I guess that proves what I've always believed...I'm just completely irresistible!

Nana is a favorite of mine. I like to talk to her (she says I'm very handsome) and hang out at her house. We go to dinner a lot too. She takes Mommy and Daddy out and I ALWAYS get to come! They would never leave ME behind. Right?

Mommy says Nana is one of my Great-grandmas. I think I finally get what a "great" grandparent is. Nana is Pop's Mommy. So, a "great" grandma is a grandpa's mommy...is that right? Mommy says I got the general idea, but sometimes a "great" grandma is a grandma's mommy. Okay, I think I get it... Nope it's just too confusing. Nevermind. I'll figure it out later.

No comments: