
This is Grandma cuddling me when I was pretty new. She and Grandpa were there when I was born, so they know me pretty well. Grandma calls me her angel baby. I go to visit her a lot and she carries me around with her and faces me looking out so I can see everything (very thoughtful of her).
Grandma says she likes to take care of me so Mommy can have a break. What is a "break?" It doesn't sound very nice. Why does Mommy want one? Why can't I be with her when she gets it? Can I have one too?
Grandma is very nice about my spitting up tendencies. She doesn't mind if I spit-up (or even poop) all over her shirts. That's how it should be! It's not like I can help this stuff and Grandma knows all about it. She changes me and laughs and says that's why she wears clothes that are easy to wash. I do that too!
We went to visit Grandma's ward yesterday and Grandma showed me off to all her friends. Well I'm glad she's not ashamed of me! Everyone was nice to me there (I think all wards are like that) and I liked seeing Grandma and Grandpa all dressed up.
I'm going to visit Grandma again today. I hope she isn't all dressed up...I feel some spit-up coming on.
No comments:
Post a Comment