
Daddy had a really great cake for his birthday and Grandpa made sure I got some. The whipped cream was particularly good, as you can see, though the strawberries were quite nice too. I do like cake, when Mommy lets me have it, which isn't very often. She seems to think if I eat anything but milk, my tummy will hurt. But that's not the foods' fault... that's just my tummy being stupid.
I've tried a lot of very yummy foods. Whipped cream is delicious, and so is vanilla ice cream. Strawberries, grapes, and watermelon are always good. I don't like pickles, though, and soda is really, really weird. I'm not sure how I feel about those salty crackers Daddy let me try. I mean, they just tasted like salt. Not sure how I feel about salt. hmmm.
Of course, I can't really eat any of it. I can only lick it and get a little taste. One thing I've learned from all my taste tests...my teeth really need to get a move on so I can EAT these things!
No comments:
Post a Comment